Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh Boy!

I love the visiting teaching program in our church! It gives me excuses to hang out with amazing women - and to throw an occasional baby shower. :) I used an image off of Pinterest, then made a few adjustments for an invite (I deleted all the personal info - so it looks pretty plain here, but you get the idea). Then, I took the invite to a bakery and ...



Look at that cake! I was so tickled with how it turned out!!


Here's my fab visiting teaching partner, Cami, and the glowing mommy-to-be, Michele.

We played a "mash up" game using a picture of the mom's face and dad's face.
Groups cut and pasted to make a guess at what this sweet baby will look like. It was a hoot.

Michele scored tons of cute baby outfits and gear. My mom lent me a big basket and we tied balloons to it, creating a hot air balloon gift holder. Of course, I forgot to take pictures when it was full ... oh well. :)

No comments: