Monday, February 06, 2012

To hibernate or migrate?

After learning about migration, we studied another animal behavior: hibernation.
The girls worked together to create this image of some hibernating animals in their homes.
After a discussion about both behaviors, each lady decided which they'd rather do, and why.
They also picked out which animal they'd like to be. Each response totally coincides with each girl's personality -  cracked me up.


Big Sis' says, "If I were a Animal I would migrate to Hawaii because I did not want to hibernate because I want to migrate. If I were a Animal I would be a dolphin."

Lil Sis says, "If I were an animal, I would want to hibernate because I like to be cozy in my bed. I would be a chipmunk. I would eat nuts."

Then they played pretend - like they were bears hibernating in E!'s crib.

No comments: